Aktuelle Zeit: 23. Jun 2018 21:29

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 5 Beiträge ] 
AutorNachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: my application
BeitragVerfasst: 8. Dez 2016 14:08 
Bewerber
Bewerber
What is your (real name) & more accurate in-game Name and how old are you? greatdiver, 40 yrs old
2. Where do you live, what timezoe is it? Philippine, Asia
3. When did you start playing NF? 2010
4. What is your highest BO and what nation?all nation BB6, CV6 but KM crews at lvl 97. SS5.5 but RM crews at lvl 70
5. What do you prefer to play (Battleship, Aircraft Carrier, Sub)?Carrier but can play BB and SS
6. Do you share your account information with anyone else?no
7. How often do you Play?play a few games during weekdays.
8. Do you see yourself taking any breaks from the game in the future?maybe
9. How Long do you intent to Play NF and what is your Goal in the game (for example, reach a specific Ship)as long as NF still not dead. Level up may super elite crews to 125
10. Have you ever been in a Fleet (list them all). If so - why you are quitting there?mostly disbanned but i was in "OY" Fleet or BAMF. well, looking forward to meet new friends. No other issues why i left, just recently inactive fleet.
11. Do you know someone in the fleet? no
12. Why do you want to joi the german fleet federation? well, to meet new friends and want to learn new HA/HD tactics and be part of the community.

13. What harbors work best for you, which not? IJN, KM, USN & RM. i cant play on SN, UK, MN
14. What HA / HD you could not participate in general?SN, UK, MN
15. Have you already had experiences with HA / HD, the game in the League, etc.? yes
16. The number of players for the port area is technically limited. Would you mind to clear your place in the port area for an experienced regular players? i dont mind at all. i will just wait if there will be availble spot.

17. Are you willing to install TeamSpeak to your PC, especially to use it in HA / HD and to have an up-functioning headset? yes

18. Are you ready to register right here in the forum and look several times a week to inform you about upcoming HA / HD and other events? yes

19. Are you willing to register in the fleet manager and provide your shipping information (type and number of vessels) ?yes

20. Have you read our rules and you accept this? yes

21. What does all Fleetmembers love? when roberto makes a barbeque in his kitchen and pamper his fleetmates

Antworten Seite 1 von 1:
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: my application
BeitragVerfasst: 8. Dez 2016 19:19 
Bewerber
Bewerber
Hey greatdiver!!!

Thank you for your Application!!

You´ll get Information the next few Days about your Inclusion in the Fleet!!

Greetings
John

BeitragVerfasst: 9. Dez 2016 10:38 
Bewerber
Bewerber
thank you mate

BeitragVerfasst: 11. Dez 2016 06:01 
Bewerber
Bewerber
i can participate in HA/HD all nation if no conflict with real life work and appointments.

BeitragVerfasst: 20. Dez 2016 14:05 
Bewerber
Bewerber
i will withdraw my application, it seems if i will be accepted i can't participate in HA/HD in the priority Harbor due to time difference. thank you

Ein neues Thema erstellen Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 5 Beiträge ] 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]